Diana has been a licensed real estate broker for over 25 years, and has extensive experience in the retail industry having worked in management at both Valley River Center and the 5th Street Public Market. She is acutely familiar with the retail industry and trends. Diana’s focus is on all aspects of commercial real estate, leasing and sales, and with her marketing and promotions background, can provide added value for her clients.
Diana began her commercial real estate in 1999 with Western Properties, Inc. selling and leasing all types of properties: from industrial warehouses to mobile home parks on the coast. Diana transitioned to shopping center management when she was recruited by Valley River Center in 2002 to become their leasing manager. During her 15-year career at the mall, Diana gained extensive experience in all aspects of the retail industry, leasing, marketing and business development. She later transitioned to the position of General Manager for the 5th Street Public Market. Diana believes that staying abreast of industry trends, shopper behaviors and local demographics help her to make educated decisions to support her clients’ goals.
Diana has tremendous passion for her community and volunteers her time with many local charitable organizations. Diana and her husband, Mark, have been married for over 45 years and have lived in Eugene since 1987.They have two grown children who are married and all live in Portland. Their grandsons bring them great joy and travel to Portland is quite frequent!
• Eugene Rotary, Past President, Member Since 1989
• Great Rotary Duck Race, Chair
• Serenity Lane Foundation Board
• Food for Lane County Board
• Charity Auction Support, 30+ Events Per Year
• Eugene Faith Center
• Eugene Education Foundation, Chair
• Eugene Rotary Scholarship Foundation, Chair
• Lane Leaders, President
• Eugene Executives Association, Board
• United Rotary Clubs Lane County, Chair
• United Way Volunteer Team of the Year
• Eugene Chamber of Commerce, Women Business Leaders Recognition