Clayton WalkerPrincipal Broker
Clayton Walker is the founder of C.W. Walker & Associates, Inc. formed in the late 1970’s. He has extensive experience in a wide range of real estate services with a goal to provide the highest professional approach to commercial, industrial and investment real estate. Clayton specializes in marketing industrial and commercial properties of all sizes representing some of the largest local and national companies.
Clayton has been a consultant on property and facility matters for virtually every local government agency including Lane County, The City of Eugene, Lane Transit District, Eugene Water & Electric, Lane Electrical Cooperative and the 4-J School District, as well as many private local businesses. He has completed several major land development projects including Pacific Industrial Park, Ash Grove Business Park and Crescent Meadows Residential Community. After completing 240 hours of graduate level curriculum granted by the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute, Clayton earned the designation of CCIM. (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
Clayton owns C.W. Walker Construction, LLC which has built and remodeled numerous commercial buildings. He has taught Real Estate Law, Practices, Agency, and Appraisal at Lane Community College and has presented various seminars on all aspects of Real Estate Development.
Clayton and his wife, Debby, have been married since 1969 and have three grown children. They are both very active in the community and Debby is Board President of the Eugene Mission.
• PeaceHealth Foundation Board
• Sister Theodore Marie Society
• Northwest Christian University Board of Trustees
• Member Grace Community Fellowship
• Eugene Chamber of Commerce Local Governmental Affairs Committee
• Lane County Home Builders Board of Directors
• West Eugene Community Organization, ChairCrossroads of Oregon, President
• Lane County Youth for Christ Board
• Lane Community College Foundation Board
• Real Estate Instructor, Lane Community College
• Editor with Dr. Ed Whitelaw Eugene Springfield Real Estate Research Report
• Housing Policy Board
• Eugene Symphony Board